Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Visits to the Hill

I will be visiting Representatives Carson and Burtan as well as Senator Lugar next Monday and Tuesday. I would love to be able to take your stories with me when I visit. Send your stories about your families experience with child care to my email. mindyb@childcareanswers.com. I would also like to hear from all of you providers. Have you benefited from a Teach scholarship? Have you enjoyed having a mentor work with you to improve the quality of care that you provide? Have you lost enrollment due to the economy? Send me your stories.

I told you last night that I am going to my first hearing tomorrow. It should be interesting. It is about the future of News Papers. I would have preferred to attending a hearing related to a child care issue but we can't influence the hearing schedule.

I have always wanted Indianapolis to expand their public transportation systems. After spending two days trying to get back and forth to work by using a shuttle and the subway I have decided that there might be a downside to using public transportation. :-) I guess that there are ups an downs to everything.

Have a great evening,
Mindy

No comments: