Nacho Salsa Dip
“This zesty dip is great for any get-together and allows me to spend more time with my guests,” says Sally Hull of Homestead, Florida. “I always have requests to bring it when my husband and I attend parties.”
28 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 3 hours
• 1 pound ground beef
• 1/3 cup chopped onion
• 2 pounds VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cubed
• 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky salsa
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• Tortilla chips or cubed French bread
• In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat
• is no longer pink; drain well.
• Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker; stir in the cheese, salsa
• and garlic powder. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours. Stir; serve
• with tortilla chips or cubed bread. Yield: 7 cups.
1 day ago