Monday, February 9, 2009

2009 Market Rate Survey

It is once again time to conduct the Market Rate Survey. The state uses our rate survey to determine reimbursement rates for the CCDF voucher program. This is your chance to possibly impact the payment rates in your county.

This year the state is asking Child Care Answers to enter the weekly rates for licensed homes, licensed centers and unlicensed registered ministries in Marion, Hendricks, Hamilton and Johnson counties. If I have updated with you in the last 6 months I can still use your rates. If, however, you have changed your rates you can go here and send me your newest rates.

If you have not updated with me in the last 6 month - you can call me at 317-636-5727 ext. 249 or you can go here and fill out the form and send it back to me.

No comments: