Tuesday, January 27, 2009

School Bus Information


One of the questions I ask providers when I call for our 6 month update is "What school bus picks up and drops off at your location?" The answer I hear the most is "IPS," or another township name. This is helpful, but not entirely accurate.


The information that helps us match you best with parent's needs is what SPECIFIC school's bus will pick up and drop off at or near your child care. For instance at my home, my elementary school is Heather Hills, my middle school is Brookside and the high school is Warren Central. I found out this information by calling the Warren MSD Transportation Department, I gave them my address and they told me what school buses would drop off and pick up and where the bus stops are. So please call your school district's transportation department and find out your information so we can match you with parents who are looking for providers within their child's school bus drop off and pick up zones.

No comments: